Thursday 27 June 2013

Tomorrow's The Day!

    Tomorrow is the day that I leave for two weeks to New Mexico! I'll be updating this blog everyday to share with you all my adventures! I don't even have to worry about my fish this time as my dad's friend will be living in our house while we are away to take care of them and so he can do is paperwork in peace.


   We intend to follow Route 66, well the best of our abilities to whats left of it anyways, all the way to New Mexico. We have lots of sight seeing things to do along the way and cute diners to eat at so I'm super excited.



   On my last night here I'm off the movies to see Monsters University with some co workers! I've wanted to see this movie since I heard it was coming out. Oh, how I love kids movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment