Monday 17 June 2013

Drink, drank, drunk.


     Trying new things is something I love to do especially when it comes to food and drinks. Two drinks I've tried this week are two drinks I think I can manage without drinking again. The first one is an Arizona drink which my boyfriend got me hooked on. 99 cents for a giant drink? I think that's a good deal. I loove mangos and I saw a flavour called "Mucho Mango" which I haven't seen around before so I decided to give it a go. On my first sip it had a really weird taste and an even weirder aftertaste. I cannot explain it but it did not taste like mango, unfortunately. It wasn't what I was expecting but It was still enjoyable. (:

 


The second drink I tried was tonight when I went to work and discovered we had a new flavour of smoothie can't remember the name of it but it was made of cucumbers, pineapples and honey dew with lemon juice, lime juice and pineapple juice. Needless to say, not a very common smoothie. Being adventurous I decided to give it a go. First sip and I wasn't impressed, you have to be a lover of cucumber to enjoy this one, it's about all you can taste. After a couple sips I decided I couldn't drink it and passed it on to someone else. It wasn't a drink for me but if you like cucumbers definitely try it out, it's very healthy for you! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment